So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 9, 2010

It starts here. Every day. Every journey begins with a single step, and mine is the first one out of the house. The sun is at a better angle now. It suggests "Fall" now when I walk out of the house. This is what 7pm looks like in Largo, FL tonight.

Some days I feel wide. This is one of them.

The path ahead of me is littered with little leaves. Soon this will be carpeted with Fall patterns and I can't wait.

This is Amber. She's my neighbor's dog, and just a sweetie. She likes me and trusts me now. When we first met, Amber was very tentative. Now she poses like a supermodel. Good girl, Amber. Good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment