So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

September 18, 2010

Walk 261 tonight is outside Manor Care. This is where Dad has been for some time now. He's in good spirits, and it's time for walking. I headed outside and took a small walk up to the corner of US 19 and Tampa Road.

Just me. At the sign.

Some night photography of my favorite tree. The trunk is focused because it is stable. Another observation about trees. While everything may swirl around it... the tree remains constant. Be a tree in your lifetime.

Autumn moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment