So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

September 17, 2010

Walking off stress in the neighborhood today, #260 has been a tough day.

I love how all the rain recently has brought out the color of everything.

Over a lot of my walks, I've been really upset with how people treat the land. This is just insane that people not only take the carts MILES from where the stores are located, and then dump them in the woods, or near ponds. No excuses for this.


Somebody's ready for Fall! Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment