So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1, 2010

Wow! Another month of walks done, and a new one has begun. This is #244 tonight and I'm going around the care facility of my father. This was a great photo op for some true Americana.

The trees here are amazing. Trees have been a constant theme this year in my walks.

This is a magnificently tall and twisty oak that leans forward to stretch out over the parking lot. It's quite large. Diameter at the base HAS to be more than three feet. I'll measure this tree some day and figure it out.

This is what it's like to be dwarfed by nature. The journey continues in a whole new month!

No comments:

Post a Comment