So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, September 27, 2010

September 27, 2010

Mike and I head out to the beach for my walk #270 after a dinner at PJ's. This is Indian Rocks Beach, and the storm clouds are indications of what's to come over the next week.

We're in the midst of tropical storms moving in and over the area. Not directly hit, but some storms coming in.

This was an odd scene on tonight's walk. Two dudes, appearing to be middle-eastern obviously playing together... but it just looked SO gay that it fascinated me enough to take a picture.

This is a cool beach house. All the European flags made me think of a beach Pub inside... anyone for a cold beer?

Me squishing Mike because he's checking his texts.

This photo is not zoomed, it's actual size! The gull was trying to pass me by, but the wind kept him suspended in front of me. Made for a pretty cool shot. And the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment