So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, September 20, 2010

September 20, 2010

Tonight, it's walk #263 in the neighborhood. It's one of the first "feels like Fall" evenings this year, the air still warm, but the sun at a nice angle, and the humidity lower. Fall will be coming soon.

Beautiful blue sky canvas and green palm trees. I like this picture.

This dude built himself a tri-chopper. It was loud and cool, and he passed me twice on my walk. Very cool.

Roadside wild flowers show the signs of Autumn approaching.

And the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment