So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 25, 2010

Walk 268 is here again at Manor Care. A hectic schedule has me all over town and you have to get your walk where you can grab it. It was good to see Melissa and head over to see my friend Nancy today. Tough times, but still making it work.

Another rainbow! This is a first though.

These guys are SO playful...

And everything's a playground.

Nancy at Books at Park place gave me a great game right up my alley. I played Zombie Dice with dad tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment