So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, September 6, 2010

September 4, 2010

This is walk 247 with Lindee, and we're at the tiny little park on Gulf Blvd. near Park, where I took you once before. Today, Lindee had no idea she'd be walking with me, but after we went to breakfast, I snuck one in on her. She actually enjoyed it.

In the mangroves, trees will actually grown DOWNWARD to get water from the pond below.

Lindee at the park. A rare SUNSHINE appearance for her. See the lack of tan?

These flowers were outside of the Portabello Diner today, and I caught this bee going in and out to gather nectar.

No comments:

Post a Comment