So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

June 30, 2010

Today is walk 181 and I'm taking it at lunch because tonight I have plans to go out, and it might also rain. So Kelly and Kristin are making sure I get it in. Thanks girls.

Sometimes you catch the action just at the right moment. This egret is in the process of taking off.

Kelly made me do this! LOL!

Love that tower. Even when it's spiked in my head.

Off to the show! It's Pat Travers and Ted Nugent. Can you say guitar assult.

This is Adam. A good friend from so many years ago. He was a bartender and a bouncer at Mr. T's Club 19 back in the day. What a great guy. And thanks for the ticket to the show buddy.

Pat Travers rockin' BOOM BOOM... and you say, OUT GO THE LIGHTS.

Uncle Ted Nugent is still the guitar rock god.

What a way to close the show! KA BOOM!

She liked it. I liked her liking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment