So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 25, 2010

Ominous skies and even some heavy rain wont stop walk 206 from happening. In fact, I headed to a spot where I knew I could embrace the incoming weather. This is Millenium Park in Seminole, and I'm up on the watch tower. Behind me, the storms are coming in fast and furious from the East.

The boardwalk trail, looking North. As the storms come in, the skies get dark, but there is this eerie yellow-green glow that lights up everything in a weird way.

Look at those clouds. Nature is a marvelous thing. If you havent walked in the rain recently, let me suggest you do that. As long as you're not exposed to lightning, a good rain storm can wash away a lot from your stress life. Get out there and try it.

A funny thing happened here. When I went to take the shot, the end of the path was clear. When I looked on my picture, there was this dog. When I looked up... the dog was gone. Ghost dog? LOL... maybe. But then as I walked, I saw him leading his owners around. My timing was just a little creepy.

Heading on down the road. The journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment