So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 7, 2010

This is walk 188 today, and I'm back out at lunchtime with Kelly, but today... a different twist. I put Kelly behind the camera and let her shoot the walk. Kelly has a great eye for layout in her promos, so it wasn't a stretch to know she'd be a natural at taking the shots.

This is me, making sure SHE is on the job. This and all the rest of the shots were taken by Kelly. Enjoy.

Balancing? ME??? Seriously?

I love to point out the fact that DANGER can lurk around every corner.

The journey continues...

My Rocky Balboa pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment