So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12, 2010

At this time next week, I'll be taking walk #200 with Linda. Tonight, it's 193 and I put in a good circuit around Morton Plant Hospital and the Rehab house.

The pirate ship sailing for a sunset cruise.

A better look at the pirate ship. I'll be on this cruise one day soon...


This is the route tonight. That little loop at the top of the map is where I take the beautiful sunset pictures. That's Jeffords street all the way out towards the intercoastal.

No comments:

Post a Comment