So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21, 2010

Walk #202 tonight at John's Pass in Treasure Island, FL. I was on my way to have dinner with friends, and had to make sure I got my walk in. I wanted to walk up and over the T.I. bridge, but I could not find a way to get up on the bridge from the street down below. So after about a mile of rock climbing, and beach walking, etc. I settled for a walk in the streets of John's Pass Village.

Neon, and art deco. Is there anything classier?

Here's the entrance to the boardwalk. Now to fund Scully's and dinner with Steve, Chris and Joe.

Here's Steve and Chris. Father and son and two damn-good-looking guys!

Funny, they must've known Joe was coming. They were prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment