So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 17, 2010

Today I'm in Manatee County on a work shoot with Alex Gazio. Alex is a talented video photographer and we're here to shoot some video at Snooty's birthday party. We arrived at the South Florida Museum about an hour early, so we took walk 198 together, walking the Green Bridge over the Manatee River.

Here's the view from the top of the Green Bridge over the Manatee River, looking West out towards the Gulf.

The South Florida Museum as seen from the Green Bridge.

Walking can be a blood sport when you swing and sway your arms into concrete barriers which ironically are there for your protection!

Here's Angeeneh Adamian. She's an excellent reporter for Bay News 9, and I got a chance to meet her yesterday at the Snooty Birthday party at the South Florida Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment