So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26, 2010

A warm night tonight, and a late start in getting a walk in. It's about 8:30pm and I'm just leaving the Rehab house from seeing dad, who's looking a lot better today. He's still a little bit in his own world, but he's comfortable, and not in much pain.

This will probably be all built by the time my year of walks end. I never noticed this before tonight.

It's walk 207 tonight, and the tide is way out at my favorite sunset spot. No rain, not many clouds, but the colors are still there, and still vibrant.

The Sand Key bridge is silhouetted against a Clearwater sunset seen between two bending palm trees.

Thought this would be artistic. Not bad... not the "lighthouse" effect I was looking for, but it's something. LOL.. and the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment