So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 3, 2010

Hey, it's walk #184 and today I'm with Jeff Rosenfield and we're walking Daytona International Speedway! Actually, we're here to attend the Coke Zero 400 and we're getting in a LOT of walking time. About a mile and a half from one end to the other. We walked that a few times. It all adds up to one nice walk.

This is the reward for a walk well done. We're here at Daytona Beach for the Coke Zero 400. Even walking from the car into the Speedway is a good haul.

Panoramic of our walking ground. Also known as Daytona International Raceway.


The Mecca of auto racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment