So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 29, 2010

Tonight it's walk #310 and I'm back out on the Belleair Causeway. Tonight the walk is all about getting back to basics. Although I've been walking every night, I started to feel like I was letting myself off the hook with short walks for great pictures. Tonight, I went back to one of my favorite spots and did the whole bridge from end to end and back. It wasn't about time, it wasn't about speed, it was a longer walk, to clear my head and take in some beauty. I wasn't disappointed at all.


Senset begins... reflections are cast on the water.

Beautiful and warm.

Reminds me of the cover of Hotel California by the Eagles.
OK, maybe a little farther away, but the palms at sunset are pretty close.


No comments:

Post a Comment