So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 9, 2010

Hey, it's walk 190 today and we're just 10 walks away from milestone 200. Tonight, it's a functional walk. A walk around the Publix parking lot, and then inside the store for a little shopping.

Here it is. Publix at Indian Rocks. I like this store. A good friend runs the store, and it's neat and clean and everybody goes out of their way to make sure you have a good experience.

Back home with a bag full of groceries. Dinner waiting to be made.



No comments:

Post a Comment