So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 31, 2010

What a great way to close out my 7th month of walking. Tonight I headed up to the Clearwater Bridge. This is the bridge that crosses you over from the Clearwater mainland in Downtown, to the beach side over the intercoastal waterway. These guys are taking a seque tour of Clearwater and it looked like a hell of a lot of fun. I might try that sometime. Of course, it's not walking... but a great way to get around.

This is the view from the top. That's the intercoastal behind me and looking South Southwest. Beautiful colors tonight and the pirate ship is coming home to port.

The Captain Memo pirate ship makes it's final approach before heading back out into the Gulf to make it home.

Thar she goes Mayies! Sailing into a beautiful sunset tonight.

God's majesty. And the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment