So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, June 7, 2010

June 6, 2010

A walk with my daughter was what made walk 157 special today. We went for a stroll out on the old Sunshine Skyway fishing pier and stopped for a photo op. She's so beautiful, and I hope she realizes the beauty she has inside and outside. She it truly special. Mel... I love you.

Melissa and I started out on a trip to Skyway Jacks to get breakfast. On the way, we stopped for these huge cement cows outside of Sam Seltzer. I love cows, and this was just too good to pass up.

Of course, Melly just took it to the next level. Secretly... I wanted to to this, but she was the one with the guts. Good job my crazy daughter! LOL...

Here we are at Skyway Jacks... a special moment in this journey. Love you lots.

Melissa. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment