So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 16, 2010

I find myself walking around the streets of Downtown Tampa today on assignment for Bay News 9 looking for subjects to interview for a promotional commercial. Although the participation was minimal to say the least, the hauling and huffing equiptment around the streets should prove ample exercise to consider it a decent walk for today.

The Bank of America building catching a glint of sunlight at High Noon. An awesome structure that makes you feel so small.

No comments:

Post a Comment