So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11, 2010

Walk #162 brings me to Seminole park. I did a walk here before, but only as a starting point, from where I then headed to Millenium Park and back. But a walk around this beautiful mini park will prove to be a great addition to the journey.

These ducks are beautiful as they are aggressive. When I headed down to take a picture, they were storming toward me and honking like nobody's business. This guy must be the leader, because he was honking and posturing like he had everyone else's back.

Two ducks sit on the shore watching their baby try out his sea legs. The park is beautiful just as the sun begins to set.

This little road around the park looks as if it might promise a covered bridge somewhere along it's path, but it's just a pretty, twisty and winding road.

Even the signs that adorn the Pinellas Trail by the entrance to the park are a work of art. Tomorrow the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment