So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 27, 2010

Tonight, walk 178 and I'm heading out to the Belleair Causeway, the site of walk #9. That day it was 36 degrees and icy slushy sleet was hitting my face. Tonight, a storm is brewing and the sea breeze is kicking up, but it's pleasant and I can't wait to hit the causeway again.

Sunshine shimmering seductively on the water.

A panoramic from the top of the causeway, looking North up to Clearwater Beach, and West, to the setting sun.

That's the pirate ship in the center, heading back to the dock after a sunset cruise.

Storm clouds, sunsets and patterns on the water... and the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment