So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 19, 2010

Tonight was walk #170 and it was more like a combination of two walks in one. I was going to take a little "cheater walk" around Seminole Park. A cheater walk is like a walk that you take so that it will count, but I couldn't do that. Although I enjoyed the park walk, it wasn't "meaningful". I have learned over the past 6 months is that these walks have all begun to have meaning. And this one felt meaningless...

This panoramic of the park shows what a treasure we have right in the neighborhood.

I found the "meaning" in my journey tonight in walk number 2. I was meant to see the beauty of a sunset, and God put on a spectacular show.

And Nature does the rest....

And the journey... with meaning... continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment