So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 29, 2010

Walk 241 today happened at Millenium park in between rain storms. I'm here up on the watch tower and you see the wave of rain behind me.

The walk was a little slippery today, all the rain had made the boardwalk slick and damp. Funny thing how the trees made it continue to sound like it was raining, even when it wasn't. The breeze shaking all the raindrops off the leaves.

Love single focal point shots. All lines point to the center.

This is the watch tower at Millenium Park. 3 stories high and you can see for miles.

See what I mean?

Magical night again. On my way home from dinner and book shopping with EJ, a magnificent rainbow appeared. A lot of folks are telling me to see what this means, as rainbows have been a recurring theme in my photos. I'll be telling you more about that as I learn, but rainbows are seemingly everywhere for me these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment