So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16, 2010

Walk 228 tonight, just taking a short stroll around the neighborhood, thinking about how the forces that be come together when you need them most. How NOTHING is a coincidence, and how Kharma is real. As I was thanking the man above for my blessing tonight and talking about it with a friend, the most amazing thing happened.

Yep. That's right... a full rainbow from end to end appeared. Not a raincloud in the sky, no reason for a rainbow to be there, but it appeared JUST as I was mentioning Him! It's too spooky and coincidental to chalk it up to chance. There's SOMETHING going on, and I'm tapping into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment