So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

August 14, 2010

This is one of my shorter walks this year. Time is a rare commodity these days, and you have to take what you can get. I'm up in Dunedin at my Dad's new care facility, this is Manor Care and I took the opportunity to walk around the grounds and get to know the place.

Yes, those are ducks on the fence. Funny, I thought they'd be too big and awkward to balance up there, but they still amaze.

Earlier in the day I met my mom and sister at Perkins, and they were flying their flag under this HUGE American flag. I thought it made a great picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment