So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 24, 2010

#236 on a rainy day in Clearwater. I'm up at the 60 bridge and it's raining, but it's good to be out in the daytime.

Here's the path before me

And the clouds above me.

I never knew this was called the Blue Star Memorial Highway.

This small marble monument is dedicated to those who served in the Spanish American War. It's right along the walkway on the Blue Star Memorial Highway.

The grounds are so well kept, and they're soaking up the rain. Glad to be out in the daytime today, the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment